Discover what makes Redeker's a store unlike any other in Iowa
Since 1930, Iowans have trusted Redeker's in Boone to help them find the perfect furniture for their homes. While other furniture stores have come and gone, Redeker's has flourished, growing from a small four-floor store in downtown Boone to an expansive 75,000 feet of showrooms, plus an outlet center and warehouse. It's a store unlike any other, and one of Iowa's largest.
But one thing that hasn't changed is our commitment to delivering quality furniture, outstanding customer service and excellent values every single day.
"We have always believed that if we offer the furnishings people want, price them competitively and treat customers the way we like to be treated, they'll reward us with their business — and it's been working for more than 80 years."
— President Stan Redeker
"We're especially proud of our outstanding delivery people, who are all on staff here. They are very competent and courteous, and our customers really appreciate that. We also pride ourselves on the way we help shoppers make decisions that are right for them and their families. We want them to find something they love, then come back to us next time." Stan says.
Today, the second, third and fourth generations of the Redeker family lead a team of more than 70, including designers, sales professionals and experienced support staff. Stan joined the business in 1952, followed by his wife, Maxine, and their son, Joe, in 1976. The newest additions are Joe's two sons, Mike and Grant. Mike joined the business in 2008 and Grant in 2011.
From four floors in 1930 to four generations today, we invite you to come experience the Redeker's difference: outstanding quality, unmatched service and excellent values every day. It's what we do. And it's worth the trip.
- We offer an everyday low price that delivers honest-to-goodness value day in and day out. We do not participate in the common retail practice of marking up the prices one day, and down the next. No trumped-up sales. No hype. So you don't have to wait to get a good deal or be worried that your newest purchase from us will go on sale in a week. We wouldn't feel comfortable selling merchandise one day for a higher price knowing that it will change in a short time due to a big sale.
- We are able to sell for less every day because we are one of Iowa's largest furniture stores with local ownership in a smaller community, creating less overhead. Most importantly, we pass these savings onto our valued customers.
- We serve everyone equally. There are no special deals. Everyone gets our best price, without having to ask or haggle.
- We give you the opportunity to see, feel and enjoy the latest styles and trends in furniture, floor covering and mattresses all in one location. The majority of our products are made in the U.S. where we have sought out smaller, family-owned companies that use time-honored craftsmanship to make products that will stand the test of time. Many are not available anywhere else in the Midwest. No need to fight heavy traffic when you can see it all in our expansive showroom conveniently located just off highway 30 in Boone.
- Whether you've just discovered us or your family has been customers since we opened our doors well over 80 years ago, you can count on our unwavering effort to make sure you feel good about your purchase every time you walk into your room. We're with you every step of the way — with personal attention when you're in our store and expert delivery by our own people in your home. Our sales people work in every department of our store, so you won't need to explain your needs to several different sales associates. We'll do everything possible to get it right. If we make a mistake, the Redeker family is here every day to make sure you are satisfied.